Financial planning involves creating a roadmap to help you reach your financial goals. This process involves:
- Spending time getting to know you and understanding your goals
- Gathering information about your current situation. This includes assets, liabilities, cash flow, insurance, estate concerns, etc.
- Analyzing and evaluating your current financial situation and how it aligns with your goals
- Developing and presenting recommendations designed specifically to help you achieve your desired outcomes with the least amount of risk necessary
- Assisting you with the implementation of the steps recommendations
- Ongoing monitoring and reviewing your situation and making adjustments, as needed, to stay on course